Absolute bait and switch rip-off!!!

Was looking for "Free" credit report.... Seemed pretty simple... Guess I didn't read the fine print (May that's why I need a credit report)

*** me didn’t notice until the second month’s charge to my account. $29.95 Each Month... And would have forever.

Asked to immediately cancel... Yep, I got a credit for $1.00 as for the rest:

My refund status request I just received?: “NOT APPROVED”

Wow….

Somehow these folks must be either forced to make their "fine print" a bit clearer... OH yes customer service shared that I had "confirmed" reading the fine print..

Now I'm afraid they will harass my life and credit because I complained.

Review about: Scoresense Account.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

ScoreSense
Austin, Texas, United States #674925
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

Tampa, Florida, United States #673425

:( Score Sence/ Equifax definitely knows that people are not reading the fine print and allows them to think they are getting a credit report for free or $1.00.They then charge them automatically $29.95 per month.

It was two months before we realized this. Asked for a refund but was denied. Read all the reviews. There is something very wrong when so many people have the same complaint.

Their terms and conditions need to be more clearly stated.Please contact the Better Business Bureau about this company.