Swampscott, Massachusetts

I signed up, never once logged in until I called to see what company and service this company offered.The woman on the phone was polite and could tell I had never logged into my account before.

She said she was going to put in a refund request and I would hear back from them.

That was last fall, and I just noticed a monthly charge of 29.95 every month since! I was never followed up with as promised and it was forgotten. I am upset because I had explain to the woman on the phone how strapped I was financially, she assured me my account would be taken care of. IT WAS NOT!

I sent them an email today, hoping at minimum to get a refund from Nov.

to now.It's $119.85!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pissed, i dont have this money these charges have overdrawn my account." of scoresense account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. ScoreSense needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scoresense account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ScoreSense.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

ScoreSense
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense