Trinidad, Colorado

I just reactivated my prepaid visa.My direct deposit is set up with it.

It posted this morning, then when I checked my balance there was 29.95 missing from my account. I have called and reported this to the company (visa). After reading all of these I decided it would be pointless to try to contact them (score sense). I have never even heard of this place.

Hopefully they will be able to get a refund.I work hard for my money and it may not be much, but it is mine and I need it more than they do.

This person wrote the review because of "i didnt authorize this" at ScoreSense. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants ScoreSense to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unwanted, did not receive service and i did not authorize a charge and i did not recieve a service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ScoreSense and scoresense credit report for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

ScoreSense
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi (Name, if available),

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense