1.5

I asked to cancel which should be simple but turned around to be a 15 minute conversation to try to keep me from cancelling.From giving so many months free, to keeping part of the services or saying that its really important to keep to make sure i that my credit is protected.

When i finally got him to understand to cancel I asked if since they just billed me 3 days ago would i still have 30 days before cancel. He said no it is cancelled as of that day. Think its really unfair to have to pay for a month for 3 days.

I would not recommend this place to anyone.Thank you for your time and have a good day.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of service termination from ScoreSense. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ScoreSense to "in future treat there customers with respect and honor there wishes instead of just trying to keep a sale".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer canceling service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ScoreSense for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

ScoreSense
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense