I signed up for the seven day free trial with scoresense and forgot to call within the seven days to cancel my services and they charged my account $30.00.The fact that my father was hospitalized during that week forced me not to take the time to cancel until he got out four days after the seven day trial period, this was not enough for scoresense to be human enough to refund my money.

I have no intentions on ever using their services again and I hope they eventually go out of business due to lack of care that they treat their customers with. I do not think they care about any of them AT ALL.

They deserve no business from anyone!Please DO NOT use their services EVER!

Review about: Scoresense Account.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #763988

I signed up for the seven day free trial with score sense and CALLED within the seven days to cancel my services and they charged my account $29.95, and they continue to charge my account, I even cancelled on the 23rd of this month, got a confirmation and WALA, checked my account today and saw another charge. They also refuse to give a refund. Well heck, I hate to do this, but here I come :( :eek :? :sigh :x :cry :(

to topagirl #767355
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

teenamarieperez
Gainesville, Florida, United States #752244

In ScoreSenses' defense, I called them back again and after complaining some more and speaking to a manager again they finally approved my full refund. :zzz

ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.