Scoresence kept billing me for $39.95 ramdumly every month.I called to cancel.

They had just billed me on 12/14/2015 and I called to cancel on 12/16/2015. I demand my money back. I have not been on their since October. The cancellation confirmation states that effective 12/16/2015 I can no longer access the website.

So I was charged 39.95 for 2 days and refuse to refund the balance.

Identity thieves have never stoled anthing from me, and I cannot believe I experience this sort of issue with a company that suppost to be on our side.Shame on ScoreSence.com.

This reviewer shared experience about "would not refund for services they never provided. these people are thieves!!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with ScoreSense. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ScoreSense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare ScoreSense to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

ScoreSense
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1081406

do anyone knows their office address and the owners name

I need to file suite on them