In 2013 while on Active Duty and deployed in the military, I needed to obtain proof of my credit report.I paid $1 and printed it out.

I was not aware that there was fine print stating something along the lines of, "if you don't read this and/or call back within 7 days, we will charge you $29.95 forever." I used a credit card that had a low balance. Fast forward 2 years later, I paid off that credit card. A few weeks later, I looked to see if there was any interest that accrued. There was a charge of $29.95 from Scoresense.com.

This sparked my interest as I didn't even know who they were at this point. Come to find out I had been charged $389.35 over the last 2 years. I'm absolutely disgusted with the lack of integrity, punctuality and professionalism from Scoresense. After placing approximately 30 phone calls over a month to Scoresense, I received 6 refunds so far with 7 still remaining.

I have finally reached what seems to be a dead-end road. Corporate finally returned my call 2 weeks later from the date promised to me saying that I have received what the operator had seen as the most refunds as a "courtesy." I am supposed to be receiving another call from their legal department. Anything anyone says from Scoresense does not have a tad bit of validity to it. I'm furious with this company and would highly recommend not using this company, especially for fraud protection!

They are taking money from Veterans who put their lives on the line for this country. I want my 7 remaining refunds now! Also, they cannot update my email address or residency because they want a new credit card. Are you kidding me?

If someone from this company reads my complaint, please contact me or post on here.

In the mean time, I will get my attorney involved, my bank, the Veteran's Affairs, and I will voice my opinion of your company on every single consumer report I can get my hands on.

This reviewer shared experience about "money taken from me" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $389. The author is overall dissatisfied with ScoreSense. The most disappointing about scoresense credit report from ScoreSense was being tricked unwanted membership and missing refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ScoreSense.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare ScoreSense to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ScoreSense?

Comments

Thank you for your comment you just save me.They lied to me and told me they were giving me a loan only to find out they wanted money.

What a waist of my time. I dont have the time to be mislead.

I was just evicted & needed this loan fir a place to live because I am now homeless.People like this have no clue how they effect someone's life.

to Anonymous #1032237
ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense Verified Representative

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

bobs2015
Covington, Kentucky, United States #1027841

While I sympathize with your plight, you really need to be aware that it is YOUR fault that you failed to read the terms and conditions and then subsequently fail to verify your charges on the monthly statements. Take what they refund to you and learn from the experience. In the Marines, we called it "taking responsibility for your actions."